This powerful resource delivers 19 core success strategies (and 70+ action tips) that will help you re-think your approach, write better (and better targeted) books, get more reviews, avoid wasting your time and money, build and expand your platform, and empower you to push upwards to achieve your goals of becoming a bestselling author.
If you’ve ever launched a book, you probably know what it feels like to sit there, constantly refreshing the page day after day, hoping each time that you’ll see another sale or a new positive review. It’s a bad habit a lot of author have, myself included, and it’s hard to avoid. Waiting for your book to get those helpful first reviews can be an agonizingly slow process, and the hard truth of the matter is the vast majority of people who buy a book or product won’t bother to leave a review.
In reality, only about one to two percent of people who buy your book, on average, will take the time to leave you a review on Amazon…IF they’re left to their own devices. It’s not that they don’t enjoy your book, or that they don’t want to help you out. But it takes a little effort to leave a review, and once someone has bought and read your book, they’ve already got the goods, so to speak. There’s no added benefit, really, of leaving a review. And so they don’t.
It’s nothing personal. People are just busy, they’re distracted, or it’s not a high priority.
A one to two percent customer review frequency is pretty abysmal, but you can boost that significantly by taking a more proactive approach to getting honest reviews — both at launch and over time. Seriously. A few simple changes to your approach and a little extra hustle can have a big impact in both the quality of reviews you get and the volume.
To help you out, I’ve put together a comprehensive online course that walks you through a simple, effective step-by-step approach to get you tons of honest day-1 reviews for your book.
Desperate for more Kindle book reviews? Want to learn how to get tons of honest day-1 reviews for your books at launch?
If you struggle with getting reviews for your books — both at launch and over the long haul — you’ll love my new online course! To kick things off, I’m offering a limited-time 90 percent discount during launch week. You can grab the full course for only $10 right now! Act fast: the coupon expires on Jan 18th!
So….What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 32 lectures and 2 hours of content!
- Get more 4 and 5 star Kindle reviews using only white hat strategies and best practices
- Build and engage a launch review team to get a minimum of 10-15 reviews up by launch
- Identify and connect with ideal target readers who are more engaged with your book content
- Deploy long-term strategies to help boost your ongoing book reviews
- Gain the positive social proof you need to help you sell more books
- Deal with negative reviews and use criticism to improve your books and get better reviews
Are you ready to turn the tide and get more positive and reviews and social proof to drive your Kindle book sales? Grab your 90% discount today, and let’s get started! Offer expires on Jan 18th!
- Kindle Book Reviews: 3 Reasons Your Books Aren’t Getting Amazon Reviews
- Kindle Reviews: Why Are Customer Reviews on Amazon So Crucial for Indie Authors?
- Connect with fellow indie authors in my new Facebook group
- 24-hour Author / Writer Book Flash Sale! (15 Books, $0.99 each) Tomorrow!
- Serious Email List Building -Learn the Ropes from a Master!
- Udemy 24 Hour Flash Sale – $15 Courses!
- Looking for Reviewers – Kindle Book Review Formula
- #FreebieFriday Writers Bundle ($1,000 value)
- Expand your skillset with the sitewide $15 Udemy course sale