This powerful resource delivers 19 core success strategies (and 70+ action tips) that will help you re-think your approach, write better (and better targeted) books, get more reviews, avoid wasting your time and money, build and expand your platform, and empower you to push upwards to achieve your goals of becoming a bestselling author.
In this first entry in a multi-part blog series about game development and ADD, I explore what it’s like inside the mind of someone who makes games and suffers from severe attention deficit disorder. Hope these posts offer some insights and tips to help other folks who face similar challenges.
Most of the time, my brain feels like the Millennium Falcon — always threatening to rattle itself apart as I blast my way through a vast hyperspace of to-do lists on any given day. Sometimes I’m firing on all thrusters, and things are going smoothly. Other times, that stupid thing inside my skull does THIS:
Welcome to the Hyper-Mind Hell Vortex. Are we having fun yet?
- Using Pinterest for Game Design Inspiration
- Awooga! Awooga! Updates and Blog Revamp Imminent!
- The Hard Truth: Why You Have To Hustle For Kindle Reviews
- Kindle Book Reviews: 3 Reasons Your Books Aren’t Getting Amazon Reviews
- Kindle Reviews: Why Are Customer Reviews on Amazon So Crucial for Indie Authors?
- Connect with fellow indie authors in my new Facebook group
- 24-hour Author / Writer Book Flash Sale! (15 Books, $0.99 each) Tomorrow!
- Serious Email List Building -Learn the Ropes from a Master!
- Udemy 24 Hour Flash Sale – $15 Courses!