This powerful resource delivers 19 core success strategies (and 70+ action tips) that will help you re-think your approach, write better (and better targeted) books, get more reviews, avoid wasting your time and money, build and expand your platform, and empower you to push upwards to achieve your goals of becoming a bestselling author.
ONLY THROUGH NOV. 1ST! — You can grab my horror dungeon crawler IF game, This Book Is A Dungeon at a crazy 90 percent off — Just $0.59. If you’ve been on the fence or are just hearing about it, now is a great time to grab it for stupid cheap.
I’m not making much green off this sale, so if you enjoy the game, please take a moment to leave a Steam Review to let folks know what you think! Thanks so much!
Stay tuned, too. I have several upcoming projects in a similar vein (but far more fleshed out with mechanics, art, etc.)
You can join my game dev mailing list to get notified when my next crazy thing is ready to go!
- The Indie Mindset, Game Dev Survival Tips, and A New Project Reveal!
- The Indie Response to Steam’s Major User Review System Overhaul
- Rejecting the “New Norm” of Games Industry Toxicity
- ADD & Game Dev Part I: Making games when you struggle with a hyper-mind
- Using Pinterest for Game Design Inspiration
- Awooga! Awooga! Updates and Blog Revamp Imminent!
- The Hard Truth: Why You Have To Hustle For Kindle Reviews
- Kindle Book Reviews: 3 Reasons Your Books Aren’t Getting Amazon Reviews
- Kindle Reviews: Why Are Customer Reviews on Amazon So Crucial for Indie Authors?