This powerful resource delivers 19 core success strategies (and 70+ action tips) that will help you re-think your approach, write better (and better targeted) books, get more reviews, avoid wasting your time and money, build and expand your platform, and empower you to push upwards to achieve your goals of becoming a bestselling author.
As a huge podcasting nerd, I love opportunities to talk shop about things I’m passionate about and offer insights from my own experiences that might help others who are on a similar path. This week the folks at Indie Insider Podcast had me on to do just that, and it was a blast!
We had a great chat about the “indie mindset” for game developers, finding focus to hit your entrepreneurial goals, and tips to stand out and stay afloat in the indie game dev world. I also talk about my journey from games journalism into game development, and share some exclusive tidbits about one of my next big projects, DEATHWELL, which is a spiritual successor to This Book Is A Dungeon.
You can listen to the podcast episode right here!
And stay tuned, I’ll have more specific details and some screenshots of DEATHWELL to roll out soon.
- The Indie Response to Steam’s Major User Review System Overhaul
- Rejecting the “New Norm” of Games Industry Toxicity
- ADD & Game Dev Part I: Making games when you struggle with a hyper-mind
- Using Pinterest for Game Design Inspiration
- Awooga! Awooga! Updates and Blog Revamp Imminent!
- The Hard Truth: Why You Have To Hustle For Kindle Reviews
- Kindle Book Reviews: 3 Reasons Your Books Aren’t Getting Amazon Reviews
- Kindle Reviews: Why Are Customer Reviews on Amazon So Crucial for Indie Authors?
- Connect with fellow indie authors in my new Facebook group