This powerful resource delivers 19 core success strategies (and 70+ action tips) that will help you re-think your approach, write better (and better targeted) books, get more reviews, avoid wasting your time and money, build and expand your platform, and empower you to push upwards to achieve your goals of becoming a bestselling author.
Want to harness the freelance word-nerd power of a 15-year writing pro who specializes in creating compelling articles, content marketing, editing services, and narrative design for a broad range of games and tech clients? I might be the (vaguely human-shaped) droid you’re looking for. Please read on!
Normally, I use this blog space for updates on my assorted gamedev projects and creative work, but it’s been a challenging year of shifting workloads and mounting bills. To avoid hitting critical mass during a rather turbulent period of personal change, I’m ramping up my efforts to lock down some fresh steady freelance work. I don’t always take on new clients, and I’m selective about the work I take on, but I’m officially putting the “open for business” sign out.
MY EXPERIENCE AND PAST WORK
The TL:DR version. I’m a former games journalist with 15 years of professional writing experience for major publications like IGN, GameSpot, Nintendo Power, GamePro, etc.
That comes in very handy with my current freelance focus: providing B2B content marketing, branded articles, and consulting services for games and tech clients. I’ve shifted away from writing for traditional trade publications to focus more on working with companies directly to showcase how their clients put their products and brand to creative use, among other things.
I’m also an indie developer, with several years experience in game design, writing, and crafting narrative-driven projects.
WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU
I’ve been at this for a long time, and I’ve written an exhaustive range of content for a wide variety of clients. I also have a wealth of games industry experience and insight I can put to use for your project or brand. Here’s an incomplete list of some of the freelance writing services I provide.
- Thought leadership articles
- Blog posts / branded blog content
- Customer case studies and success stories
- Branded ebooks
- Copywriting and copyediting
- Email and web campaigns
- PR and marketing copy
- Website copy
- And more
- Pre-launch analysis + private critique
- Strengths and weaknesses analysis
- Market research and marketing assistance
- And more
- Narrative design and world building
- Copyediting (grammar, structure, cohesion, readability)
- Character design and conceptualization
- Mission, event, and flavor text writing
I’m also open to other unique opportunities, as well.
RATES AND SPECIFICS
Have a project or ongoing freelance gig you’d be interesting in hiring me for? Email me at: thenathanmeunier at gmail dot com to discuss specifics, rates, and opportunities for working together. Thanks a bunch!
- Half-way to Breaking Even: Missile Cards iOS Sales to Date
- First Week iOS Launch Sales and Observations (Missile Cards)
- Return of The Quest To Break Even (and the Importance of Setting Goals)
- So…Uh. THAT happened! (Missile Cards iOS Update)
- Why Failure Is No Excuse To Give Up Hope and Stop Trying
- Missile Cards is OUT TODAY on iOS!
- How To Help Missile Cards Succeed on iOS Launch Week
- Missile Cards Launching on iOS on 6/28
- Game Maker Studio, Indie Dev Tips and Indie Entrepreneurship