Lightening things up a but, episode #3 in my short mini-podcast audio blog series looks at tips and techniques for Beta testing your game as a solo indie — especially when you live outside of the a major population hub and struggle with finding testers for your games.
Here are some of the topics I touch on:
- Building your Beta testing list
- Running your Beta through Steam
- Tips for ensuring your Beta runs smoothly
- Using Steam to deliver + update your Beta
- How Beta testing improved Missile Cards
Enjoy the episode? Please subscribe to my YouTube channel and/or comment to let me know if you’re digging these and want more? Happy to take topic requests or answer Qs in future installments if you have any.