This second short mini-podcast audio blog post covers the important topic of dealing with depression, anxiety, and other mental health challenges as a game developer or creative.
Here are some of the topics I touch on:
- Struggling with depression and anxiety as a gamedev
- Using games as a positive way to express yourself while exercising inner demons
- The challenges of working in isolation, far outside of the games industry
- Work/life balance and the toll that overworking yourself can take
- The dangers of relying on social media as your lifeline to the world/industry
Enjoy the episode? Please subscribe to my YouTube channel and/or comment to let me know if you’re digging these and want more? Happy to take topic requests or answer Qs in future installments if you have any.