Hey folks! Hope you’re doing well. I’ve been working on lots of various things of late, and today I’m rolling out an official announcement for one of my upcoming games, Missile Cards, which is now live on Steam Greenlight! Here’s a trailer and a few details! If you think it looks cool, please take a moment to vote for it on Steam to help get the game on the platform!
Please help Missile Cards get on Steam by voting today and helping to spread the word!
About Missile Cards
Arm your defenses and blast away flaming death orbs, nuclear warheads, and other hazards hurtling down from space before they annihilate your base. Loosely inspired by the Atari classic Missile Command, Missile Cards re-imagines the intense bombardment defense gameplay as a turn-based card game. Unlock new bases, upgrade your arsenal, complete missions, and challenge your card skills against increasingly brutal decks in this highly replayable solo-card game.
- Avoid annihilation through strategic card play and pressure cooker defense card deployment.
- Uncover new bases with unique decks, hazards, defenses, and missions.
- Deploy missiles, lasers, cannons, shields, repair drones, orbital death rays, and much more!
- Unlock special cards to modify your deck and improve your chances of survival!
- Fast to learn, highly replayable solo card game action!
Missile Cards is being made with GameMaker: Studio.
Join the Mailing List!
Want to be notified when the game is out? Join my mailing list to find out when the game launches and be notified of beta testing opportunities!