My new bi-weekly freelance game journalism podcast w/ co-host Andrew Hayward, The Freelance Game is now LIVE! Check it out and please subscribe on iTunes! If you enjoy the show, we’d really appreciate a positive rating!
Here’s a short excerpt from my new book, The Niche Freelancer: How To Craft The Lucrative Writing Career of Your Dreams — only $2.99 on Kindle! Enjoy!
A quick glance at the freelance writing industry as a whole reveals there’s no lack of competition. Pick an industry, any industry, and you’ll find lots of skilled freelance writers doing quality work for a very diverse range of clients and publications. Competition is fierce, even in smaller markets, and it’s getting harder to stand out from the crowd simply for just being a good writer.
Niche freelancing is your secret weapon.
- New Book: The Niche Freelancer + Help Make This Launch a Success!
- Grab My Freelance Pitching Guide Resource for FREE!
- A Great Chat with Joanna Penn on Self-Publishing, Writing for Games, and Indie Development
- Announcing: “This Book Is A Dungeon [This Dungeon Is A Book]” Pre-order and Demo!
- Book Review Drive (Last Day!) Get Self-Publishing Success Strategies for FREE on Kindle!
- Book Review Drive! Get A FREE Book + Please Leave A Review!
- Case Study: My Kindle Book Publishing Strategy (Short Books, Series, Making the Most out of a Shoestring Budget)
- Writing and launching a Kindle book in two months – (Interview w/ Lauren Orsini, author of Build Your Anime Blog)
- Self-publishing experiment: Changing your book title MID-LAUNCH! Crazy or BRILLIANT?