My new bi-weekly freelance game journalism podcast w/ co-host Andrew Hayward, The Freelance Game is now LIVE! Check it out and please subscribe on iTunes! If you enjoy the show, we’d really appreciate a positive rating!
If folks have been wondering why I’ve been so quiet lately, it’s because I’ve had my head down and been hard at work on a new side project: launching my new indie game studio, Touchfight Games, with a few good friends. Today, I’m making the news official: I’m diving head-first into the exciting and crazy world of indie game development, and I couldn’t be more excited. What does this mean for my long-time freelance career as a game journalist and my future book projects? What games am I working on? Why am I going indie? Read on, and you’ll find answers to all of these questions and more!
- Shop Talk Interviews: Episode 1 – Andrew Groen on kickstarting his new Eve Online history book
- Join The New Freelance Game Journo Network Facebook Group!
- Pay What You Want for Freelance Writing Hacks Audiobook + PDF Bundle!
- The Freelance Game Podcast Ep 7 – Interview with Francesca Reyes (OXM)
- The Freelance Game Podcast Ep 6 — Hitting The Panic Button!
- I want your feedback! Help me out by taking the Game Journo Guides Reader Survey!
- Shop Talk: The First Graph From Hell
- Shop Talk: Writing A Book – How Hard is it REALLY? (Part I)
- Shop Talk: The Challenges of Launching a Book 100% DIY