My new bi-weekly freelance game journalism podcast w/ co-host Andrew Hayward, The Freelance Game is now LIVE! Check it out and please subscribe on iTunes! If you enjoy the show, we’d really appreciate a positive rating!
The past two months have been crazy interesting and just crazy crazy, as I’ve been pushing hard to prep my new indie game studio’s first project, Go To Bed: Survive The Night, for launch on PC and iOS. We just put the game up on Steam’s Greenlight, and would super love and appreciate your support! Every vote helps push us closer to launch! Thanks in advance!
If you’re a PC gamer, and are on Steam, please hop on over here and help vote YES to get our game greenlit so we can get it approved for launch!
- Dev Talk: Indie Development, Game Journalism, and Straddling the Fence
- Shop Talk Interviews: Episode 1 – Andrew Groen on kickstarting his new Eve Online history book
- Join The New Freelance Game Journo Network Facebook Group!
- Pay What You Want for Freelance Writing Hacks Audiobook + PDF Bundle!
- The Freelance Game Podcast Ep 7 – Interview with Francesca Reyes (OXM)
- The Freelance Game Podcast Ep 6 — Hitting The Panic Button!
- I want your feedback! Help me out by taking the Game Journo Guides Reader Survey!
- Shop Talk: The First Graph From Hell
- Shop Talk: Writing A Book – How Hard is it REALLY? (Part I)