My new bi-weekly freelance game journalism podcast w/ co-host Andrew Hayward, The Freelance Game is now LIVE! Check it out and please subscribe on iTunes! If you enjoy the show, we’d really appreciate a positive rating!
Participating in the latest round of Gumroad’s Small Product Lab challenge has been a really exciting and empower experience so far! I’m no stranger to experimentation and creating neat things, but having a tight deadline and daily accountability has REALLY pushed me to keep charging forward. It’s awesome!
I’m about to start working on Day 4 of 10, and I feel like I’ve been able to smash a lot of personal goals and accomplish a lot in a very short time!
By the way, if you want a limited time $10 off pre-launch coupon for my course, read on down to the bottom of this post for the link!
My previous SPL diary progress posts on Day 1 and Day 2 explain more about the challenge and how I’ve been doing so far. My big accomplishment this week? In three days, I’ve been able to write over 17,000 words! Let’s unpack that a bit.
- Gaining Momentum with a 5,600+ Word Writing Day @Gumroad’s #SPLDay2 Diary
- Turbo Writing 4,000 Words in One Day – Gumroad’s #SPLDay1 Diary
- My FREE BOOK (Limited Time) + Why Pivoting and Experimentation is KEY in Self-Publishing
- [Updated] HELP! One Day – $1 Dollar – 1 Game : Crowdsourcing My Workday
- My New Kindle Book + Horror Game Hybrid Is OUT NOW!
- The Personal Benefits of Specializing in A Freelance Niche
- New Book: The Niche Freelancer + Help Make This Launch a Success!
- Grab My Freelance Pitching Guide Resource for FREE!
- A Great Chat with Joanna Penn on Self-Publishing, Writing for Games, and Indie Development