My new bi-weekly freelance game journalism podcast w/ co-host Andrew Hayward, The Freelance Game is now LIVE! Check it out and please subscribe on iTunes! If you enjoy the show, we’d really appreciate a positive rating!
In this debut installment of Shop Talk Interviews, I talk with long-time game journalist Andrew Groen about the massive Kickstarter success off his new book project: A History of the Great Empires of Eve Online. We chat about the project, cover some tips on how to run a slick book Kickstarter campaign, and also briefly touch on turning long-form articles into books.
If you like the show, stay tuned! I’ll be having other special interviews in the near future on a sporadic basis. You can also tune into my regular bi-weekly podcast The Freelance Game, which covers the ins-and-outs of the writing life and freelancing in the video game industry.
- Join The New Freelance Game Journo Network Facebook Group!
- Pay What You Want for Freelance Writing Hacks Audiobook + PDF Bundle!
- The Freelance Game Podcast Ep 7 – Interview with Francesca Reyes (OXM)
- The Freelance Game Podcast Ep 6 — Hitting The Panic Button!
- I want your feedback! Help me out by taking the Game Journo Guides Reader Survey!
- Shop Talk: The First Graph From Hell
- Shop Talk: Writing A Book – How Hard is it REALLY? (Part I)
- Shop Talk: The Challenges of Launching a Book 100% DIY
- The Freelance Game Podcast Ep 5 — Interview with Joystiq’s Susan Arendt