My new bi-weekly freelance game journalism podcast w/ co-host Andrew Hayward, The Freelance Game is now LIVE! Check it out and please subscribe on iTunes! If you enjoy the show, we’d really appreciate a positive rating!
One of the things I REALLY love about self-publishing is that it gives you the speed, flexibility, and freedom to try bold experiments and turn on a dime to respond to how your book is performing. I’m a huge advocate of trying new ideas and using each book launch as an opportunity to experiment and test different theories. So I’m putting my own words into action this week, with a wild and crazy experiment: I’ve changed the title and subtitle of my newest book MID-LAUNCH!
Here’s a little more info about why I’m trying this experiment, and be sure to come back when I share the results in the next few weeks!
- Rolling Natural 20s for the Sell More Books Show Podcast!
- Kindle Book Launch Success — Two Months Out and 2,600+ Sales
- COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE!
- Writer Shop Talk: Are You an Indie Author?
- Building Launch Momentum for your Kindle Books (Without a HUGE Author Platform) Part I.
- Indie Author Success Strategies is out TODAY ~ only $0.99!
- The Freelance Game Podcast Returns!
- Get my next book FREE!
- Writer Shop Talk: Letting Your Book Drafts Percolate