My new bi-weekly freelance game journalism podcast w/ co-host Andrew Hayward, The Freelance Game is now LIVE! Check it out and please subscribe on iTunes! If you enjoy the show, we’d really appreciate a positive rating!
I’ve got a new series of freelance writing books rolling out shortly, so I figured it’d be a great time to overhaul, update, and release my free pitching guide, 23 Ways To Improve Your Freelance Pitches.
This 40-page PDF mini-guide for freelance writers is packed with tips to help you hone your pitches and land your dream gigs! It’s available exclusively to anyone who joins my Freelance Insider mailing list.
Sign up today, and you’ll receive an instant download link to the guide. You’ll also be the first to find out about gig leads, exclusive content, special offers, freelance-related book launches, beta reader opportunities, and other unique tidbits of awesomeness! Don’t sweat it though, you won’t get bombarded. I only send out sporadic emails every so often when important things come up.
- A Great Chat with Joanna Penn on Self-Publishing, Writing for Games, and Indie Development
- Announcing: “This Book Is A Dungeon [This Dungeon Is A Book]” Pre-order and Demo!
- Book Review Drive (Last Day!) Get Self-Publishing Success Strategies for FREE on Kindle!
- Book Review Drive! Get A FREE Book + Please Leave A Review!
- Case Study: My Kindle Book Publishing Strategy (Short Books, Series, Making the Most out of a Shoestring Budget)
- Writing and launching a Kindle book in two months – (Interview w/ Lauren Orsini, author of Build Your Anime Blog)
- Self-publishing experiment: Changing your book title MID-LAUNCH! Crazy or BRILLIANT?
- Rolling Natural 20s for the Sell More Books Show Podcast!
- Kindle Book Launch Success — Two Months Out and 2,600+ Sales