My new bi-weekly freelance game journalism podcast w/ co-host Andrew Hayward, The Freelance Game is now LIVE! Check it out and please subscribe on iTunes! If you enjoy the show, we’d really appreciate a positive rating!
It’s the third and final day of my FREE promotion and “Book Review Drive” experiment for my latest book, Self-Publishing Success Strategies: 19 Tips To Sell More Kindle Books and Grow Your Audience! It’s been going quite well so far, and I’m hoping the large number of downloads over the past few days will translate into more reviews in the coming days and weeks. These things take a while to click, but it’s off to a great start!
You can still grab the book FREE on Kindle TODAY (But hurry, because it’s switching to paid again later).
In two days, I’ve had almost 650 people download a free copy of the book on Kindle, and it’s currently #1 on the free book charts in its categories, and at #582 out of ALL of the free books currently available on the Kindle store. That’s pretty good!
But the real objective of this “Review Drive” was to get more reviews for the book, and that seems to be working too! The book has been stuck at 12 reviews for a month or so. Since I started this drive two days ago, I’ve received four more reviews, and I expect others will trickle in over the course of the weekend and next week as folks who grabbed the book get around to reading it.
So far, so good! Today is the last day to grab a copy for FREE! If you do so, and enjoy the book, please consider leaving an Amazon review! That’s sort of the point of me giving away all these freebies this week. ;)
- Book Review Drive! Get A FREE Book + Please Leave A Review!
- Case Study: My Kindle Book Publishing Strategy (Short Books, Series, Making the Most out of a Shoestring Budget)
- Writing and launching a Kindle book in two months – (Interview w/ Lauren Orsini, author of Build Your Anime Blog)
- Self-publishing experiment: Changing your book title MID-LAUNCH! Crazy or BRILLIANT?
- Rolling Natural 20s for the Sell More Books Show Podcast!
- Kindle Book Launch Success — Two Months Out and 2,600+ Sales
- COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE!
- Writer Shop Talk: Are You an Indie Author?
- Building Launch Momentum for your Kindle Books (Without a HUGE Author Platform) Part I.