Greetings people of the Internet. You like to write. I like to write. That’s lovely. Give yourself a hug. I just did. You have questions about writing, freelancing, game journalism, or whatnot. Also lovely. I have answers. Except when I don’t, in which case I’ll put on my detective cap and get to the bottom of it for you. I’m going to try out a new thing around these here work blog parts that I’d like to call “Ask The Freelance Dude” where you, dear virtual reader person, can write in with a question or problem related to the aforementioned topics. I’ll answer it.
Here are few guidelines to follow:
1) Don’t be a dick.
2) Even if you’ve got a problem or story to share, please wrap it up by asking an actual question.
3) Try to limit your inquiry to around 100-150 words or one paragraph.
4) Please be patient, as I might not be able to get to your questions right away.
5) Don’t ask a (yes/no) question.
6) Please keep questions within the scope of writing, freelancing, game journalism, publishing, etc). I may expand down the road, but I want to stay focused on writing-related topics to start.
7) If you would not like your real name published, please provide a (non-offensive) alias.
Now that we’ve laid that down. Got a question or problem you’d like answered? Hit me up with an e-mail at: email@example.com
Note- Depending on the volume of inquiries, I may answer several in each installment or one at a time. I’ll do my best to give an informative and hopefully entertaining answer, and I’ll publish the best questionsand answers here on a regular basis for all to see and benefit from. Kapich?
Also- Questions/inquiries may be edited for basic grammar and punctuation, though I won’t mess with it if I don’t have to.